Monday, April 5, 2010

Baseball

So, tonight was a baseball night. My oldest son Andrew is in his last season of machine pitch baseball and I love it!! He plays on all the same fields that my brother's and I played on whne we were little. Actually, the field he plays on this season is the same one I payed on when I was in softball at the same age as him now!! I love every thing abuot baseball, I love how the sun shines down on you and hoe the fields have that distinct smell of ruffed up dirt and the smell of the concession stand making nachos. I secretly hope that my son want to keep playing because I do not know what I would do if I had no reason to be up at the ball field.
We (The Bandits) (my son's team) had a game tonight and we won 19 to 0, it was great, but what made it better is the fact that the weather was so nice and I had so many firends at the ball field to visit with!!

I just wanted to post about how much I love this time of year, I love everything about Spring except all the bugs that start to appear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP