Sunday, April 4, 2010

Holiday Stress

Why is it that as a Mother you try so hard to make sure that EVERY part of your childrens holidays are perfect? I am so exhausted from trying to make it all perfect. I woke up at 6am and got ready so it would be less hectic when the kids woke. Then we did the Egg hunt and off to church (in our coordinating colored outfits, i might add) And then to cook for my dish for the in-laws, to the in-laws and back home to make a ham dinner for my family. I love the fact that my kids laughed the whole day and had so much fun hunting eggs. But I wish there was a way to make holidays less stressful on parents so we can spend the day playing with our children, which is the most important part of parenthood? I am exhausted and ready for bed. Sorry that this post is so short...... As I keep daying there are pictures to come but as a mother of four in full time school it is hard to find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP