Sunday, April 18, 2010

The newest addition: Annie our PUPPY

This week I decided to get my boys a friend, and a responsibility! I found the cutest and smartest puppy! She is a toy/mini Australian Shepard. She is Red and White and such a good little puppy. Andrew and Nolan have spent the week taking her outside (every hour to potty) and running around the house with her.

Fiday we took her for her first vet check, which was totally crazy because when I was loading the kiddos up in the car to go home it started pouring. AND of course, my luck I got the stroller stuck in the trunk and spent 30 (in the rain) minutes unjamming it. The good news is Annie is healthy!

She is so SMART! She has only had 2 accidents in the house (which might have been prevented if it wasn't raining)
She already can sit and come hen told! Even by Nolan my 2 year old!! I look forward to seeing all of the tricks we are able to teach her.

I am sure there will be a lot more posting about Lil Annie!

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing stories about your family. Your children, Andrew and Nolan, sound wonderful! The new puppy must be adorable too. Puppies certainly add entertainment and companionship to one's life. What a workload for Mom though! Sounds like Lil Annie is a keeper, especially since she is easily trained. Enjoy your new puppy.

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP