Saturday, March 13, 2010

About my Oldest Son ANDREW

I thought I would write a little post about all four of my children separately so you can learn to love my sweet family!

My oldest son is 8 years old, his name is Andrew Dane. He is such a happy and creative second grader!! I had Andrew at the age of 18, and yes I did it alone, following the statistics of a teen pregnancy of a single parent. I was 6 months preggo when I graduated high school. But I have passed all statistics and I am leading a very stable life and giving him all the opportunities as possible. I started college when he was 4 months old and I am finally in my last semester! When Andrew was 1 we met my husband and his "Daddy". Only 3 weeks of knowing each other we fell in love and were engaged! That might sound crazy, but we knew it was meant to be. So, Andrew has had Jay as his Daddy since he was just a year old. They only Dad he know and he is now legally adopted by Jay!!!
Andrew loves making up things.... some days he actually believes he is a super spy. (you might want to remember this if any future posts sound strange!) He makes up cartoons all the times and always as an elaborate story to tell about ANYTHING!! He is such a beautiful little boy (don't you be telling him I called him beautiful). I always joke around with him when he gets in trouble and say "Careful, I could sell you and people would pay good money for a blue eyed blond haired boy like you" But he is a people pleaser, and hardly even gets in trouble, he want to be good and he want to do the right thing all the time. But like all 8 year olds they think they are right and they do not always listen like they should.
Andrew plays soccer and baseball and this season he is trying track, so you will get to read about that and in the fall he wants to add football!! He also talks daily about having guitar lessons, but of course they are super expensive, so for now we will wait!
Andrew has a lot of patience, which is a great thing since in the past two years he went from an only child to a big brother of three little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP