Saturday, March 6, 2010

Here It Goes!!

So, I guess I have finally entered the world of technology, where I can share all the fun and not so fun things that happen in my family. I wonder as I write this first post...... Is this too much? Now instead of calling or visiting family and friends they can keep up to date on the O'Daniel Daze by sitting in their living room, wearing their jammies? I also think of how wonderful it will be to be able to share the joys of my children on a day to day basis, and this part really excites me! BEWARE-- I am not the kind of mother that is going to put makeup on to cover up all of the hardships of parenthood, yet I am also not going to complain about how challenging parenting can be. But I love being a Mother, it is who I am. Everything else is a small part of my puzzle, but my four beautiful children and loving husband are the glue that holds my mess of a puzzle together, they make me who I am today, they make me so much more than "just a Mom".

O'Daniel Daze--- The Blunt Honest Truth of the Day's with the O'Daniels

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Great first post!

    Hope you have FUN with all the new technology! Sometimes it's not all bad to sit around in your jammies! ;)

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP