Saturday, March 13, 2010

Always a Little Crazy!!! -- just little peices here and there

So believe it or not my life got even more busy and crazy this week then it usually is! My oldest son Andrew who is 8 years old had his first baseball tournament of the season, on Sunday I started noticing that my 2 year old Nolan would not eat or drink anything. On Monday it was even worse, and any fluid he had was coming out of his booty, poor guy! Low and behold his tiny body was dehydrated and he got admitted to the hospital. Stick after stick the nurses finally got an iv in and fluids running. Being back at the hospital on the same floor as the NICU brought back so many sad and scary moments for me. Nolan's room was just a few away from where I had been admitted for my horrible post-op infection.

We were able to take Nolan home on Tuesday and he was much better! I then had to start studying for midterms!!
Andrew had his first school program on Thursday.... It was so cute! He is such a ham and all the moms just loved seeing the twins Eli and Emmarie there too!

The twins are both sucking there hands and smiling all the time!!! I love my babies, God has truly blessed me! (in a funny twisted way, but I'll take it!)

Ohhh and my wonderful husband just got offered a new job!!!! He is very excited for this advancement and opportunity!! I am equally excited for him, and even more proud then ever!

Now it is the weekend..... After such a mess of a week I need a glass of wine and some peace and quiet to recoup and begin again. I wonder, how is it that people look down at stay at home mom's? I work harder taking good care of my children then I ever have when employed anywhere. (notice I say "good" care, this is because it takes work to do a good, even great job at raising kids)

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP